Tighten and tone pelvic floor muscles in only 5 minutes a day with the Kegel Training 2-Piece Set. Give your pelvic floor muscles the training they have been craving with 2 gradually weighted exercisers to gently increase exercise intensity and sexual pleasure. The 2-piece set includes 25 g and 45 g weights and a full workout routine.
Why work out with the training set?
Doing pelvic floor muscle training (also known as Kegel exercises or “Kegels”) can help with vaginal strengthening post-childbirth and/or controlling urinary incontinence in addition to improving the feel of orgasms.
Who needs the training set?
Anyone looking to strengthen pelvic floor muscles! These muscles can weaken due to aging, pregnancy, childbirth, and even being overweight. A pelvic health therapist can help confirm muscle weakness and even help track your training progress for maximum results.
- Rounded design with soft material and long retrieval cords for comfortable insertion and use. Water-based lubricant recommended.
- No extra cost for the workout routine, everything you need is included with the exercisers!
- Body-safe silicone made without fragrances, phthalates, or latex.
- Starter Kegel Exerciser: insertable length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm, insertable width: 1.25 in./3.2 cm, weight: 0.85 oz./25 g.
- Advanced Kegel Exerciser: insertable length: 3.25 in./8.3 cm, insertable width: 1.25 in./3.2 cm, weight: 1.5 oz./45 g.
Wash hands and lubricate exerciser with water-based lubricant prior to insertion. Slowly push into vagina past PC muscles, leaving cord outside of the body for easier removal. Complete your exercise routine daily, each morning if possible. Graduated weights allow you to slowly work towards your pelvic floor goals. Do not use exerciser during sexual activity. Exerciser may be used during menstruation only in tandem with a pad; do not use exerciser and tampon at the same time. For exercise routine and further information, see training routine included with your exercisers!